.

Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

TTfone TT180 - Senior Mobile Phone - Big Button

The TTfone TT180 is the best looking of our range of easy to use mobiles. It is the perfect phone for those who need a simple to use mobile phone with large buttons and loud volume. Wonderful holiday gift for mum, dad or grandparents!

With a One-touch SOS emergency help button and FM Radio it also features talking buttons for those who find it difficult to see. Enjoy clearer conversations thanks to good sound quality and loud volume. Our phones have very clear displays with large characters that are easier to distinguish.

The TT180 Big Button Mobile Phone is compatible with all network SIM cards (excluding 3G) meaning it can be used by anyone, either Pay as You Go or as a contract customer.

Specifications of TT180 - Senior Mobile Phone - Big Button

SKU TT361EL41HEWZAME
Features GSM,Li-Ion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where i can buy this mobile in pakistan??

plz help...

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I
was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a
marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb job.
Here is my website - three sim card

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger